Thrasher-Horne Center at the St. Johns River State College
283 College Drive
Orange Park, FL 32065
September 13 – December 13, 2021
A juried & judged exhibition
See the Prospectus for details and to print our required labels to accompany the art.
- This is a juried and judged show open to all paid members of FCPAP.
- The Judge and Juror of this show will be Barbara Ortiz, www.barbaraortiz.com
- Work that has been in a previous juried or judged FCPAP show is not permitted.
- Awards will be given for Best of Show, 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4 Honorable Mention awards.
- Thrasher-Horne Center requests artists … read the prospectus thoroughly for more information.
- … “Removal of Work from Center” date, December 13, 2021, the insurance liability becomes the responsibility of the artist(s).
- All sales will be sold through the Thrasher-Horne Center ticket office with a 30% commission incurred.
- To encourage sales during the reception, Thrasher-Horne will incur only a 20% commission. The artist still receives the full 70%.
- Read the prospectus fo details not on the website.
PLEIN AIR ARTWORK
Only art created en plein air is permitted in FCPAP exhibits. Minor touch ups in studio permitted.
Remember juried based on photographs.
Follow photo directions to ensure entry submission is eligible.
Photograph your entries at high resolution and save your entries at 300dpi and no more than 1200 pixels on the longest side; this is the image that will be juried. Do not include the frame with the image. Be sure to use the Title of picture to name your image file. Send to
FCPAPvp@gmail.com by 8/17/21 at midnight.
August 17, 2021
Entry, photos and pay
August 25, 2021 – Acceptance Notification goes out to artists
September 7, 2021 Delivery of Work 10:00am – 2:00pm
September 23, 2021 Opening Reception and Awards Presentation
December 13, 2021
P/U 2:00pm – 5:00 pm
The fee is
$15 for one entry
$10 for each additional entry up to a total of 4.
(You will not be reimbursed for
entries not accepted.)
• Check that your membership with FCPAP is current.
• Up to 4 entries are allowed per member.
• Ensure all artwork has been done Plein Air with only minor touchup done in the studio.
• Work must be no older than 3 years old.
• Ensure that your PAINTING IS DRY before drop-off.
• There is not a minimum or maximum size of your painting.
• Photograph your entries at high resolution and save your entries at 300dpi and no more than 1200 pixels on the longest side; this is the image that will be juried. Do not include the frame with the image. Be sure to use the Title of picture to name your image file.
• Paintings must be framed or gallery wrapped, and ready for hanging (with picture wire, no sawtooth hangers). Gallery wrapped must have a minimum of 1 1⁄2” depth.
• Fill out the labels in this prospectus and tape to the back of your entries.
HOW TO ENTER:
• Submit and pay for your entries
NO LATER THAN August 15, 2021.
Fill out the form on the FCPAP website and SUBMIT. After a day or so you will receive an invoice to pay for your entries with PayPal. The fee is $15 for one entry and $10 for each additional entry up to four.
For questions, contact Carron Wedlund, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for participating in this event.