La Primavera en Plein Air
at St. Augustine Art Association
For questions, contact Carron Wedlund, firstname.lastname@example.org
May 18 – Deadline to enter.
June 1 – Entry Drop-Off 10:00am-2:00pm at STAAA
June 4 – Reception & Awards – 6:00 pm at STAAA
June 25 or 27 (TBD) – Pick-up STAAA 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
Print labels here
Print and bring the attached labels along with your artwork. Click on the green box to open the prospectus and labels.
Preparing to Enter
• Check that your membership with FCPAP is current.
• Up to 2 entries are allowed per member.
• Ensure all artwork has been done Plein Air with only minor touchup done in the studio.
• Ensure your painting is dry before drop-off.
• The maximum size of your painting can be no longer than 22” including frame on any side. • Paintings must be framed or gallery wrapped, and ready for hanging (with picture wire, no saw tooth hangers). Gallery wrapped must have a minimum of 1 ½” depth.
• Fill out the labels in this prospectus and tape to the back of your entries.
• Pay for your entries no later than May 18. Pay by PayPal on the FCPAP website or send a check written out to FCPAP. Must be received by May 18th if mailed. Mail to FCPAP Treasurer, PO Box 54735, Jacksonville, FL 32246. But the preferred payment method is PayPal. The fee is $25 for one entry and $40 for 2 entries.
• Drop off your entries on June 1 from 10:00am-2:00pm at the STAAA. As a convenience, you may drive to the back door on Charlotte St. where volunteers will meet you to receive your paintings. You will not have to park your car to deliver paintings unless you wish to.
• The STAAA is following all CDC guidelines. Mask up when delivering your paintings.
This is not a juried show. This show will be judged by Mary Hubley. www.maryhubley.com • All sales are handled by the St. Augustine Art Association with a 35% commission taken. However if a you are a member of the STAAA, the commission taken will be 30%. • FCPAP and the St Augustine Art Association are not responsible for any loss or damage to entries. • At this time STAAA is not serving food and drink at the reception. The STAAA is following all CDC guidelines. • Awards: TBD
This event is possible through a generous gift.
Thank you to our supporters.