Jacksonville Urban Sketchers
Back to the Drawing Board in 2020! Refer to Facebook for special projects.
Tentatively May 30TH & May 31ST
Please contact by Lisa Deems Email or Phone to sign up to paint. There will be 45 artists (we already have 8). Let Lisa know what day and if you want to paint in the morning shift 7AM -12PM or Afternoon 12PM to 5PM.
Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens
Guidelines for; “Brush with Nature”
- We are continuing to offer you the opportunity to sell your paintings.
- We are maintaining an excellent standing with the public and to interact with our community. In return you will be have a chance to promote your artwork.
- You will be given a opportunity to exhibit and only sell four paintings at any given time during the event.
The cost is $30 which includes a T-shirt. You will be able to display 4 paintings for sale in the tents at any time. You must check the paintings in so they can be properly labeled.
Paintings Check-in: You can paint anytime up until and during the event. All paintings MUST be of the Jacksonville Arboretum. All paintings in the past 2 years are eligible.
- The paintings must be created directly from plein air, ” Jacksonville Arboretum & Gardens,” within the last two years.
- During the event no more then four paintings can be displayed at any given time.
- Lisa is initiating a sign up sheet for volunteers sighn up sheet. We are asking you to offer 45 minutes of your time. Our volunteers play an important role in setting up, presentation and selling the paintings. We greatly appreciate your contribution to the event. In the past the volunteers have made it a tremendous success.
- Look for updates to be Emailed to you in the near future.
- Maximum painting size is 22″ X 28″
- Date TBA for planning committee meeting and future assignments!
- Everyone will be supplied the same form to be filled out correctly as previous year. Please follow the instructions correctly! If you do not your artwork may not be accepted into the exhibit and allowed to be put up for sale.
- It is mandatory to have your dues paid in full before April 1ST in order to participate in this event.
- When you agree to this event you must obey the rules and regulations in order to show support and comminatory for your fellow artist!
Download and Read the following Information!