Summer Memories En Plein Aire
Guest Artists at the P.A.St.A Gallery
August 30 – September 30, 2023
Open to all current FCPAP Members.
The P.A.St.A. Gallery
214 Charlotte St., St. Augustine, Florida
Friday, August 25, 2023 – Deadline to Enter
Wednesday, August 30, 2023 – Deliver you Artwork and Pay Entry fee (exact cash appreciated)
September 30, 10:00am – 12:00pm Pick-up artwork.
• Check to ensure that your membership with FCPAP is current.
• One entry is allowed per member. You may enter work that has been in other FCPAP shows.
• Ensure all artwork has been done Plein Aire with only minor touchup done in the studio.
• Work must be no older than 3 years old.
• Ensure that your painting is dry before drop-off.
• Paintings must be framed or gallery wrapped, and ready for hanging (with picture wire, no saw tooth hangers).
• Gallery wrapped must have a minimum of 1½” depth.
• Fill out the labels in this Prospectus and tape to the back of your entries.
For questions, contact Carron Wedlund, firstname.lastname@example.org
• Submit your entries by deadline Friday, August 25 by emailing details to Carron at email@example.com.
• The fee is $10 for one entry. You do NOT need to send images of paintings.
• Deliver your entries and pay entry fee in person on Wednesday, August 30, 10:00 – 1:00pm
• We have been invited to exhibit as guest artists for the month of September.
• This is not a juried or judged show.
• There is a maximum IMAGE size of 11 x 14”, one entry per member.
• No Awards will be given.
• The P.A.St.A. gallery takes 30% commission for sold paintings.